Friday, February 19, 2010

Fail

Shopping for a new belt at the Beverly Center on a leisurely Saturday afternoon and I see an attractive blonde girl about to walk into Forever 21. She's not really my type but she has what we call "door value" meaning the club will be happy I invited her (i.e. she has more value when she gets to the club front "door"....presumably because she has a poof in her hair).

Anyway there's no rest for the promoting weary so I decide I need to approach her. Approaching girls during the day is good because they aren't always connected to 100 other promoters like most girls you see out on a Tues. night. So I stop her:

Me: Excuse me....hi, I'm Xander, I'm a club promoter. I was wondering if you go out in Hollywood.
Girl: Um, not really.
Me: So what you like, stay in on Sat. night, watch Grey's Anatomy reruns? *smiling*
Girl: Ha. No. I'm 15.

Just then her Mom joined her and looked at me like she was ready to report me to Dateline: To Catch a Predator.

Fail

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should hit her mom w DENTAL FLOSS bro

jay said...

haha, hilarious

Post a Comment